Data protection tool is capable to monitor multiple Computer system at one time even when the network cable is unplugged or the connection is broken. Monitoring log file is prepared in HTML format providing the detailed information of USB drive plug-in and plug-out activities in real time. Software also provides detailed information of USB drive activities that includes USB drive Status, Client PC’s Name, IP Address along with date and time, USB Drive Name, hardware ID and device capacity etc.
The USB protection software is helpful for any professional organization, investigation, Lab etc to remotely monitor USB mass storage media drive activities in hidden way.
- Provide real time and offline monitoring of USB mass storage drive's activities over Windows network.
- Facilitates user with a sound beep that is played whenever any USB device is inserted or removed from the system connected to a network.
- Saves detection and removal activities of USB devices performed on connected systems in a log file.
- Facility of creating activity log file for the changes made in access and permission settings by the Server.
- Capable to monitor USB drive activities of multiple PC simultaneously within local area network.