MSI to EXE creator software
MSI to EXE creator Just $18
MSI to EXE setup converter is powerful, reliable, cost effective and easy to use solution to generate exe files (executable file) from MSI file format. Setup builder software provides facility to convert MSI installation setup package to equivalent exe format in easiest and simplified manner.
Pro Data Doctor MSI to EXE setup converter utility converts .msi files to .exe file format setup installer wizard.
Flexible and easy to use setup converter program converts executable (.exe) setup files by using the original Microsoft installer (.MSI) files format without altering the basic functionality and structure of your application.
Setup maker utility is easily understandable by all users and does not require any special skill to operate it.
Setup creator MSI to EXE features:
- Create .EXE file from .MSI setup package in just a single click.
- Simple yet powerful to use setup creator wizard.
- Provides affordable, fast, flexible and user friendly interface.
- GUI software utility is easily accessible by all users.
- No special skills are required to operate the setup maker tool.
Supported operating system:
- Windows Vista, Windows XP (Home edition, Professional edition, Media center edition, Tablet PC Edition), Windows 7
- Windows NT Workstation, Windows NT Server
- Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000
- Pentium or equivalent processor
- 128 MB RAM (Random access memory)
- 10 MB of free hard disk space
Setup creator software $45
Data Doctor Setup Creator Software is the powerful, easy to use solution for creating customized any application installation setup in a cost effective manner. Our compact size software setup tool takes less memory space and time to install to distribute and deploy Windows application program.
Professional Installation utility places your entire data files into a single self extracting executable exe format which can be easily installed on the end user machine. Setup maker utility facilitates with advance option to customize your software setup installation and uninstall procedure. More