FAT data recovery software is safe and easy to use file retrieval program which recover lost files and directories from hard drive and removable hard disk media. Hard drive recovery software works on disk formatted on FAT16, FAT32 file system with support to Windows98, Windows ME, Windows NT Windows 2000, Windows XP series. Software recovers data if deleted permanently from recycle bin or using shift+del keys.
Pro Data Doctor Software recovers data if the hard drive's partition table, boot record, FAT/MFT or root directory are lost or damaged, or inaccessible due to a virus attack, f-disk has been run, a power failure has caused a system downfall, or files were lost due to software failure.
When the software is operating, a full scan of the damaged drive is performed to recover deleted files, folders. After the complete scan, recovered data in damaged disk is displayed in hierarchy structure and can be easily reassigned to the working disk.
The algorithms used in the software will ensure that all directories and sub directories are put together as they were, and ensure long file names are recovered correctly.
- Recover files from all logically crashed hard disk drives partitions.
- Files recovery software supports FAT, FAT16 and FAT32 file system.
- Recover long size files and folders.
- Recover data lost from damaged, corrupted and formatted hard disk drives.
- Graphical user interface (GUI) makes the software highly interactive for the user.
- Both technical and non-technical users can easily operate the software.