Text messaging software provides way to send Bulk SMS from PC to single or group of mobile phone numbers via using Windows based pocket PC or smartphone mobile devices. Easy-to-use utility provides solution to send personalized and business sms related to meeting schedule, marketing campaigns, business news, job alert notification, greeting, launching new schemes and more. Mobile messaging program facilitates to reach the target audience residing globally.
Mobile text messaging software is useful to send text sms at all national or international mobile network without requiring any internet connection. Software provides convenient and economical mode to communicate with people (share information) providing good alternate for expensive, time consuming telephonic and emailing services. Easy to use bulk SMS software provides graphical user interface and does not require any special technical skills to operate it.
Supported Microsoft Windows based Mobiles:
Bulk SMS Software supports all Windows based mobile phones of popular manufacturers like HTC Touch, Palm Treo, HP iPAQ, T-mobiles, Nokia, Velocity, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, O2, AT & T, Gigabyte, and Motorola etc.
Advantages of using Bulk SMS Software for Windows Mobile Phones:
- No internet connection required to send the text SMS.
- Supports all well-known Windows OS based mobile handsets.
- Interactive and friendly GUI interface allows beginners to easily understand the software.
- No monthly software renewal charges, just install once and use lifelong.
Software Working Features
- Sends text messages from personal computer to other mobile phone via your Windows based mobile handset connected to your PC.
- Import phone number list from Text file/Excel file format saved in PC or from phone memory.
- Sent messages can easily be saved and viewed for later use.
- Send SMS using Single Shot Execution Mode or One by One Contact Process Mode.
- Advance option to skip duplicate number entries.
- Easy to setup with simple mobile phone connection wizard.
- Option to broadcast Notification or Standard SMS.
- If your computer is running on Windows Vista, your synchronization settings will be managed through the Windows Mobile Device Center.
- If your computer is running on Windows XP (or earlier), your synchronization settings will be managed through Microsoft ActiveSync.